Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Library: Toddler Time

For the month of March, Brendan I went to the library every Thursday morning for what's called Toddler Time. It's a 30 minute session where babies/toddlers aged 0 to 3 years can enjoy a few stories, sing some songs/rhymes and do a craft. Brendan & I have both enjoyed it. I've learned some new songs/rhymes that I sing to Brendan. He's really gotten into clapping his hands due to these songs too, which is so cute to watch! I think that it's also good for him to learn to actually sit still for a few minutes and pay attention to something. The crafts are a little challenging for him yet though....Mommy's enjoyed them though! See, aren't I talented?!? Just kidding!



On Fridays, we go to the library as well for an hour long program for ages 0 to 2, where we sing some songs/rhymes, read a couple stories and then have about a 30 minute session where the babies "play" together...mostly this is grabbing toys away from each other! The moms get a chance to chat though while everyone else plays, so it's a fun time for all.

No comments: