Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Three new recipes, all in one dinner!

I recently got a great deal on a bunch of eggs and well as pie crusts and was trying to come up with some ways to use them. One of the recipes I found was a broccoli cheese quiche. It was quite easy to make and came out very well. We also made stuffed tomatoes (I love these! My Aunt Julie often makes them for dinners at her house, but I'd never tried making them myself...). And to complete the meal, I found a new potato recipe in the latest Kraft Foods magazine that I get free in the mail occasionally.



Here are the links for the recipes that I used in case anyone wants to give them a shot!
Easy Broccoli Quiche
New Potatoes in Creamy Dill Sauce
Stuffed Tomatoes

No comments: