Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Go play park?"

Since the weather has gotten nicer and I've gotten braver in terms of venturing out with two kids, we've been visiting a nearby park on Thursday mornings. Katelyn spends most of the time sleeping in her car seat, while I push her around trying to keep tabs on a very busy little boy.

A small creek runs thru the park and we have seen ducks several times.

There is a basketball court as well. Brendan likes to bring his red IU basketball and "shoot hoops" and dribble the ball around. He's surprisingly good at dribbling too!

He also really enjoying climbing on the two different playgrounds that are there. (One is intended for smaller children, while the other is for big kids.)

I haven't taken my camera during the week when we go & even if I did, I probably wouldn't have enough hands to use it, but since Chris was able to go with us today (Saturday), I was able to get some pictures of the little monkey.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Jen, what park is this? Is it Geist Park?