Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Chris & the kids got me an edible arrangement for Mother's Day this year. It was delicious, especially the chocolate covered strawberries!

Both kids made me a flower pot with their hand prints at their "schools".


**Picture of Katelyn's Flower Pot Here**


We went to church this morning. Brendan was supposed to go to the 3's room for childcare during the service. He'd only been in that room once before and wasn't real happy about being left. So, he ended up sitting between me & Chris during the service. He was really, really good. He scribbled on the children's bulletin and found the numbers and letters that I whispered to him. Afterwards, we went out to breakfast - my request! We went to Bob Evans. The kids were amazing while we were there...service was very slow (they were busy, but we were there over an hour). I ran into Dollar Tree before we went to breakfast and got Katelyn a couple little board books and Brendan a matchbox car and a little puzzle.

All in all, a great day. :) So blessed to be a mommy x2!

No comments: