Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

21 Months

It's hard to believe that a month has gone by since Katelyn got her tubes put in. I can't say that she's a completely different child, as she's still pretty clingy. But I guess I should enjoy the snuggles - but it's hard to cook dinner and hold 20 some pounds of toddler. ;) The good news is that despite a lingering cold/runny nose/congestion, she has not had an ear infection! She is also becoming quite the talker! It may take a couple of days for me to figure out all the words that she says...she will repeat just about anything we say to her now. :) It's music to my ears! Just today, Chris went downstairs and a few seconds later I heard, "Where Dada go?!" egg cheese milk nana (Banana) juice snack eat drink night night be-be (Paci) de-do (blanket) Mel-mo (Elmo!) Mine! Mommy Dada Mamaw Go-Go Shoes Balloon Baby Bear Santa Elf Train/Choo-choo No-no! Bye-bye! Dora Ellie kitty dog fishy horsey/neigh baa baa (sheep) Duck-duck! Monkey tree

No comments: