Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grocery Budget Week 4:

(I may try to go back and post about week 3...I ended up spending probably about $10 over the $25...need to check my receipts. But not bad considering Chris' parents were here too.)

But I have pictures for this week...does that make up for it!?!

Monday: Target $3.13


Wednesday: Walgreens $1.99 for one gallon of milk (I have several Walgreens register rewards and they have a current promotion where you buy two packages of Nabisco cookies plus a gallon of milk, you get $3 in Register Rewards that are good on your next purchase) Cookies are $2.50 each, but I can pay for them with a previous register reward, so those don't come out of the budget.

Thursday: Kroger $17.24

(The kitten food will get donated to a local animal shelter)
Walgreens: $2.29 for 1 gallon of milk

Meals for the week: (Ended up cleaning out the fridge part of this week!)

Sunday: Dinner at Mamaw & GrandBob's (Pat & Tom still in town)
Monday: Leftover Tri Tip Roast that Pat made...still yum!
Tuesday: Leftover Pesto Chicken (from Anniversary Party) with cheesy pasta
Wednesday: Leftover Pizza
Thursday: Apple Ham Crescents (one of my new favorite recipes!) with Broccoli
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Spaghetti & Meatballs with Salad & Bread

No comments: