Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brendan has news to share...




Baby Low #2 should arrive either the end of February or early March.

We're about 8 weeks pregnant right now. We weren't planning on sharing our news quite yet, but had our first trimester ultrasound moved up to today due to some slight bleeding issues. Everything looked great on ultrasound this morning though...no signs of further bleeding or any reason that it occurred. Baby measured at 8w2d, which is about 3 days bigger than I thought it should be...I guess we just make big babies. :) Heart rate was 166. We do have an ultrasound picture, but it's not the best quality...baby definitely still looks blob like. :)


I've been trying to take it easy and rest, but that's hard to do when you have a 17 month old to chase after. :)

My next appointment will be mid-August with the Nurse Practitioner...my OB, Dr. E. is apparently on maternity leave with TWINS! I was so excited to hear this actually, because it means that there is almost no way that she'd be pregnant again/delivering when I'm due in Feb/March! I really like her a lot and am looking forward to working with her on this pregnancy. I am planning on a VBAC with this baby and am hopeful that she will be 100% supportive.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats Jen!!!

Chrissi said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!

Nikki said...

Congrats Jen!!!! I was just wondering last night who would be the first to have their second baby! :)

Laura said...

Wow, exciting news! Congratulations!

Anna said...

Congrats Brendan! You are going to be a GREAT big brother!
(oh and congrats to Mommy and Daddy,too)