Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Prayers - Updated

I've been waiting to post an update to this for awhile...I know that I didn't say what three prayers were answered, but I thought that I would share them now as all parties involved are OK with it now. :)

1. Rob & Jenny sold their house on the west-side and will be moving to Fishers!
2. Laura (Felts) Fletcher is pregnant, due in Feb 2010, after more than 2 years of trying and starting the adoption process!
3. Jesse Prater got accepted to IUPUI's nursing program and will start in the fall!

We're so excited for everyone!


Original post:

I think that God's been very busy answering some long sought after prayer requests this month...

My only question is, they say bad things come in "threes". Is the same true for good things?

No comments: