Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve - Baby Shower for Molly & John

Since Molly & John were only able to be in town for a few days, we decided to have her family baby shower as a part of the Christmas Eve celebration.

I had fun and made Molly & John a diaper cake...my first solo attempt! I think that it turned out pretty good. I bought several other things to "decorate" it with (mittens, baby powder, washclothes, hand sanitizer and diaper rash cream, but it looked nicer "plain" in my opinion, so I filled a little basket for her with the other goodies!



I found this adorable (gender neutral!) baby journal at Borders that family members wrote baby advice for the parents to be.

The happy parents to be!


Baby Bottle Races



Uncle Jim made cupcakes which Alana & Annie decorated into little panda bears (Molly loved Panda bears as a child). Too cute!

No comments: