Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Mama's Got a Brand New Ride

With our growing family, my aching back, and an aging SUV...it hit 100,000 miles recently...we decided it was time to purchase a new car. After two failed attempts to buy a van from a private seller and a dealer, we stumbled upon the perfect van at CarMax. I can't speak highly enough of them. We were given a very fair price for my SUV and so far we seem to have gotten an excellent van! It's a 2005 Toyota Sienna LE. It only has 50,000 miles on it, had plenty of the extras that I wanted and even had a bonus...a DVD player! Brendan doesn't know about it and won't know about it until we take a long car trip, but I think that it will come in handy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats on the van!!