Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Katelyn's Rocking Chair

While poor sick Brendan was sleeping on the couch, Katelyn & I went upstairs to put away some laundry and clean up her room. I turned my back for a few seconds to put away some clothes in her dresser and turned around to see her climbing into her rocking chair and then standing up in it! This is of course after she pulled all the dolls out of it too! And yes, bad Mommy, stopped to take a picture before getting her down...and then let her do it again to get a picture of her climbing up. :)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Lexi has the same (looking) chair and she does the same thing! She got it for Christmas and I've had to supervise her on it since then. I was convinced that most children didn't do things like this, lol. Looks like she's in good company! In fact, the other pictures of Katelyn look to be things that Lexi would do as well. I think they're going to be great friends when they're older!