Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

39 Weeks

obviously still pregnant. :)

I had my appointment yesterday and have made no progress. Disappointed, but my OB hasn't mentioned scheduling a c-section yet, so that is making me feel a little better. I have an appointment next Wednesday for another check, followed by some routine tests...non-stress test and an ultrasound to check fluid levels. (Standard things that they do when you're "over-due". Which as of Saturday, I will be "over-due" according to the due date my OB calculated.) Assuming that Baby Bug and I pass the tests, we get to keep on going.

I really hope to not make it to my next appointment, but I fully expect that I will. :)

ETA: Measured 37cm and haven't really gained any more weight...in general I am just not hungry and have to force myself to eat something.

No comments: