Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yep...still pregnant.

I had my most recent appointment this afternoon. 39 weeks & 6 days

Baby Bug and I passed our Non-Stress Test without any issue. Never having had one before, it was somewhat interesting. I was able to watch her heart rate change with her movements and "see" my contractions on the monitor as well. I did have one contraction during the test that caught my attention!

Then I had a quick ultrasound to check for amniotic fluid levels. My fluid levels look fine and Baby Bug is still head down.

No further dilation at this point.

I'm scheduled for another NST (non-stress test) on Friday morning and then will have another on Tuesday afternoon, followed by an appointment with my OB.

I've decided my last day of work will be next Wednesday (3/10) regardless of whether or not she's here.

I'm not sure how far out my OB will let me go with this pregnancy, but I've decided that I don't really want to go past 42 weeks - which would be 3/18. I really don't want to have a scheduled C-section, but maybe we could try an non-medication induction at that time. That's two weeks away, so hopefully something will happen by then, right? :)

No comments: