Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

You guessed it...

still pregnant. :) 41 weeks, 1 day.

I had another appointment today. NST looked great. Baby moved almost the entire time. :) (That's my girl!)

Still 1 cm dilated & 50% effaced, so no progress. :(

I saw a chiropractor today at the recommendation of my doula...we'll see. :) Her staff says that her success rate for inducing labor is 50%. Better than nothing, right?

As of now, the plan is to hurry up and wait. I have a massage and second chiro appointment scheduled for Monday. Tuesday will be my next OB appointment with another NST.

Not sure what exactly the plan will be after that. If I'm not favorable to have my water broken (i.e. 2-3 cm dilated), then I think that my OB will want to schedule a c-section for Wednesday AM. I would prefer to wait until Thursday - sorry Rob & Jenny! - to have another 24 hours or so to go into labor on my own or be favorable for water breaking. Maybe it won't come to that...but I'm just about out of hope at this point.

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

Sorry :( Hopefully the massage will help - tell baby bug that we can't wait to meet her!

Molly said...

Jen, I wouldn't wish you to have to wait until the 18th, but if you do your little girl and I will have the same birthday! I hope you're feeling okay and hope to hear good news soon!