Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Maybe...

in labor. I've been having sporadic contractions since around 6pm on 3/14. I went to bed, hoping to get a little sleep & feeling very cold. Maybe slept an hour - hour 1/2 when I could tell the contractions were becoming much more frequent.

Got up to go to the bathroom around midnight. Started to get back into bed and then had to run to the bathroom - puking. Fun, fun. Not exactly what I had in mind.

Took a shower, to see if they'd stop...nope. Started timing them...less than 5 minutes apart, but not a minute long yet.

Called my doula (Charity) to give her a heads up. Call mom to give her a heads up.

Kinda wanting to go in to the hospital, but kinda wanting to stay at home as long as possible.

No comments: