Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Two Weeks Old!

Katelyn is 2 weeks old today! We're going to the Breastfeeding support group tomorrow, so we'll see if she's gained anymore weight then. Katelyn is nursing well and is sleeping about 3 1/2 hours at a time at night.

I feel like I'm doing 10x better in my recovery this time around...didn't take any pain medicine today and hope to drive soon. Definitely still have incision pain and am completely exhausted, but it has only been two weeks. :) I can walk fully upright for most of the day, but by evening, I start to feel hunched over from the pain. (If we decide to have a third child, I most likely will have to have another c-section :( - so this is a reminder to me as to how my recovery was.)

Apparently, having two children is a great weight loss program - I've lost all but 4 pounds of the 29 pounds I gained with Katelyn. So in total, I only have 10 pounds to lose before I will weigh what I weighed before getting pregnant with Brendan. :)

No comments: