Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Baby Shower for Jenny & Baby Bobby

My mom & I had a baby shower to help Jenny (& Rob) celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Bobby.
The invites...I got to use my Cricut to make the train cars.
Favors for the game winners
To continue with the train theme, Brendan shared some of his train cars for our centerpiece.
Guessing Bobby's birthday, weight & height
The food!
Natalie, Madelyn, Katelyn, Aunt Kitty & Kathy
Jenny and her friends

Virginia, Paula, Erin, Mimi, Julie, Annie & GrandBob
The cake...yum!

Katelyn & Carter playing
The gifts We asked everyone to bring a book for Bobby's library as part of their gift.

Bisia made Bobby a quilt to go with the theme of his room.
Quinn is helping Bobby get a head start on potty training with some Spiderman underwear!
A box I made for Bobby's books. I started one for Katelyn and it's still not quite done. :)

Guessing the baby food - Kyra was the big winner.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Everything looked great Jen! Love the train theme!

Jenny & Rob said...

Thanks for a wonderful shower Jen!!