Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

40 Weeks


Katelyn had her 9 month check-up this morning. I can't believe how quickly time is going. I know that I say that in every post, but I really mean it!

Katelyn has her first ear infection...double in fact. She seems to be a real trooper. We've all had a miserable cold, several colds probably, for the past couple weeks. Seems that the congestion finally settled in her ears. Hopefully the antibiotics will work quickly and she'll feel better soon. Katelyn also now has 4 top teeth, all coming in more or less at the same time.

Stats:
Weight: 15 pounds 13 ounces
Height: 28 inches
Head: 16 3/4 inches

She is growing! She's gained approx. 11 ounces in the last two weeks.

She is now actually fitting into her 6-9 month clothes, although some still seem a little big. She is still wearing size 2 diapers, which I'm happy to hang on to as they are cheaper! :)

Katelyn is starting to eat more "solid" foods and seems to really like them. She's been grooving on Cheerios this week especially. I even made some baby food with little pasta stars in it that she seems to really love.

Katelyn is a speedy crawling machine! I guess she has to be to keep up with Big Brother. :) She is really getting into cruising as well. However, she doesn't seem interested in walking just yet...fine by me! She'll be standing/cruising and once she decides to move on, she will slowly lower herself to the floor/seated position and crawl away.

No comments: