Katelyn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Brendan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Gifts

Part of the reason that I am so far behind on my blog posts (other than Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, baking cookies, and attempting holiday crafts), is that I've been working on a bunch of photo gifts for the Christmas season! Shutterfly is doing a promotion currently, where if you blog about their products, you can get 50 free cards! A great deal on great products! (And you all know how much I love a great deal!)

I've been using Shutterfly for the past three years for more than just photo prints. We've gotten both of our kids' birth announcements, our last two Christmas cards, as well as photo calendars for the kids to give as gifts to family members.

The calendars make great gifts. We pull photos from the past 12 months. It's a lot of fun to make the calendar. We enjoy looking back at all of our pictures from the past year and remembering all of our good times. It's also amazing to see how our family has changed in the past calendar year. This year for example, the pictures that I put on January are of Brendan crying while Chris is pulling him in his sled. Just last week, Brendan had a blast playing in the snow and getting pulled in his sled with his little sister.



Now I just need the kids to sit nicely in their nice Christmas clothes to get some nice pictures of them to make my Christmas cards. Until then, here's one to tide you over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Love me some Shutterfly! (Grom momo_j)